Sustainability management and sustainable investments
An integral alignment of Companies and capital investments
- minimises risks,
- opens opportunities and
- serves a liveable society and nature.
Thanks to wide-ranging experiences, deep knowledge and an international horizon, I am delighted to help you with:
• Journalistic contributions on sustainable economic activity and responsible investments in daily and weekly newspapers, online-media, specialised journals as well as book publications.
• Presentations during public or closed events, workshops and stakeholder-dialogues to discuss the different facings of sustainability in theory and practice as well as to elaborate new sustainability strategies and ways to realise them in companies and financial institutions.
• Keynote-presentations as an independent expert during events and in councils or juries.
• in German, English, French or Dutch.
„Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a supplemental activity but a way to manage the core business: socially and environmentally responsible and economically successful. The point is not what to do with the profit but how to achieve turnover and profit. Similarly it is a key point of investor's fiduciary duty to take into account environmental, social and governance risks and performances when investing. This is not only a matter of reputation and risk-management.“